Society for the History of Natural History SGM & AGM 2021 Agenda
Tuesday 29 June 2021, 3.00pm
To be held by video-conference (Zoom) at 3.00pm (15.00 hrs)
Please send apologies to email@example.com
- Apologies for absence
- A Word from the President
- Special General meeting to consider the adoption of the Byelaws approved at the Special General Meeting of the Society on 23 March 2021, following their approval by the Charity Commission.
- Minutes of the SGM 23 March 2021 (available on the SHNH website)
- Vote to adopt the Byelaws
- Minutes of the AGM held 26 June 2020 by Zoom.
- Report of Council for 2020
Publications and Communication (Editor’s Report, Book Reviews Editor, Newsletter,
International Representatives Report
Treasurer’s Annual Report
Small Research Fund and Stearn Essay
- Trustees’ Annual Report and Treasurer’s financial statements for 2020
- Elections to the Portfolios of Council.
- Welcome to the Incoming President
Short break, to be followed by:
- Presentation of the Society’s Awards:
- Short talks/presentations by Founders’ Medal winners Robert McCracken (Bob) Peck and E. Geoffrey Hancock.
- Short talks/presentations by President’s Award winners Miranda Lowe, Subhadra Das and Felix Driver.
- Vote of Thanks and end of meeting.
SHNH SGM & AGM Documents
- Minutes of SHNH SGM held 23 March 2021
- SHNH Byelaws (2021)
- Minutes of SHNH AGM held 26 June 2020
- SHNH AGM Papers